How Magento Cache Strategy is Crucial For Your eCommerce Store
Magento is one of the finest and world-accepted eCommerce solutions since its commencement. Now, most of the merchants are preferring this platform in order to create a robust online store. However, this platform takes some considerable time to get acquainted with the lucrative administrative features, but still, the merchant is opting for this platform due to its high scalability, and reliability.
Magento is an open source eCommerce solution specifically developed with the sole aim of developing an online store. Magento is developed on the Zend framework and using MySQL database for storage purpose. This is the perfect solution for the online store merchants having an extensive range of projects in their inventory. The platform offers great flexibility and ability to run multiple stores with a single admin panel. Other lucrative features of Magento platform includes a large number of Magento extensions, Multiple payment gateways, adaptiveness to Google search results, and much more.
In support of faster loading, Magento store should be configured adequately. A poor hosting service provider may lead to load failure of even the simplest of the simple pages. At this place, caching comes to the rescue. Different sorts of code optimization like MySQL query cache, Magento cache, application-side full page cache or the server-side full page cache determine the performance of your Magento store:
- MySQL query cache: It can increase the performance of several apps.
- Magento cache: The Magento cache is helpful to avoid the repetitive operations.
- Application-side full page cache: It increases the speed of query processing and displays the final result without page generation to the user.
- Server-side full page cache: It leads to better SEO rating. This caching facility does not only reduce the page load time but also shrinks the bounce rate of the Magento website.
India's leading Magento Website Development Company, 'eCommerceOneStop' offers the best in class services to deliver unmatched benefits of a Magneto store. So, if you are looking for a professional Magento Web Developer, who could understand your existing site’s performance and optimize it perfectly, then connect with them and get the actual reward from your online store business.
- Power Your Online Store with Shopify Development Services
- Ecommerce Website Development Services- An effective Way To Sell Your Products online
- Simplest Method To Use Online Logo Makers To Design Your Brand
- Significant Benefits of BigCommerce for eCommerce Sellers
- Why Use Social Media Share Buttons On your PrestaShop Store