How to Create Killer Product Pages for Your Website
First impressions of your website matters a ton. Many eCommerce owners spend lot of time in improving their homepage to make it more appealing, but often forget the importance of a well designed product page.
Showcasing your products in right manner is essential, as it plays an important role in driving visitors to checkout page & make purchase. So, here are some tips to make a killer product page for your eCommerce website.
- Cut the Clutter: Many websites end up cluttering product pages with dense text and thoughtless functionality. Keep your pages simple & easy to understand. Make sure they do not muddle the call to action that helps move the sale forward.
- Upgrade Your Image: High quality images are likely to drive more sale of your products. Along with image size and quality, also consider quantity of images. More images for single product, from different angles will benefit visitors in making a decision on whether or not to buy.
- Build Customer Confidence: Build shopper confidence by communicating clearly your product quality, size, delivery time, return policies and customer support. These small things make shoppers comfortable purchasing from you. Additionally, including product reviews from other customers who have ordered the product will also make you more trustworthy website.
- Think Speed: Product pages must load quickly on desktop & mobile both. Slow pages can make users quit your site immediately. You can cut the unnecessary codes & scripts to make the pages faster.
- Specific product instructions: If you think some instructions should be mentioned about particular products to help buyers making a right decision, do consider including them on your product pages.
You can hire an eCommerce development company in India to get a website that will have the potential to drive more traffic & sale for your website.
- Ecommerce Website Development Services- An effective Way To Sell Your Products online
- Significant Benefits of BigCommerce for eCommerce Sellers
- How to Make your eCommerce Business More Impressive and Accelerate Business ROI
- Simplest Method To Use Online Logo Makers To Design Your Brand
- Why Use Social Media Share Buttons On your PrestaShop Store