Take Payments Affordably and Conveniently on WooCommerce Store -How?
Developing an online shop can get costly. Even the years of experienced professionals can find themselves over budgeting — a premium version theme there, an extensive number of extension there, and swiftly you’ve blown the over-budget.
There are some crucial ways to get product payments from online shopping lovers without spending regular monthly fees. From built-in mechanism to online available extensions, there’s a robust solution for every sort of budget-conscious online store developer that would not waste your valuable money or precious time, for that context. Let’s see the finest ways you can get payments on your WooCommerce shop, whether you are dealing in simple products or subscriptions:
1. Built-in options: It costs almost negligible amount of money. Stripe and PayPal are first two payment choices introduced in this category— and don’t even need you to make an effort to install it. If you are going to set-up a brand new store, then you can activate this during the set-up wizard. But, if your store is already registered, then you can download these extensions from WordPress.org and incorporate in your store effectively. These are quick to set up, and offer the vibrant look on your store.
2. Free-except-for-fees payment gateways available as extensions: If you’re searching for something exceptional, or need payment options not offered as part of WooCommerce store, then there are myriad options for you. PayPal express checkout, pay with Amazon, Simply Commerce is some top of the line options under this category.
3. Non-credit card options: If you are not willing to pay card processing charges and selling products locally, then there are three alternatives into WooCommerce site that allow you to get payments 100% free.
- BACS bank transfer
- Pay by Check
- cash on delivery
All these options can be integrated into your WooCommerce store professionally by the help of Development Company India “EcommerceOneStop”. They have years of expertise in eCommerce web development services, and dedicated to offering exclusive and world accepted services in this fast growing field.
- Top Reasons to Sell Products Online with PrestaShop Platform
- Top 5 eCommerce Stores You can Run Effectively with OpenCart
- Build Your WooCommerce based Online Store and Reap the Best Benefits from Your Business
- What makes Magento Coolest CMS for ecommerce Portals?
- Top 6 Astonishing Features of an OpenCart