Top 4 eCommerce Design Mistakes that can Reduce Your Sales Conversions
Owning eCommerce store is really exciting and every merchant has a goal to get more conversions. But, if you don't follow the latest eCommerce trends, then your sales conversion objectives might be in trouble. The store design plays a significant role when it comes to sales conversion. Your business message is significant and it should be transferred among the prospective audience in an attractive way. So, it is truly important to think smartly and control the under given mistakes to flourish your online store.
1. Slow loading time: As per the recent survey, more than 45% of the website users anticipate a web page to load within 2 seconds and more than 40% of organic visitors switch to the other site if your site takes more than 3 seconds to load. So, make your site light weight otherwise you will lose almost half of your web visitors without even having a look to your website.
2. Not having a strong call-to-action: Call-to-action has a pivotal role in order to boost the online store sales. Being an eCommerce merchant, you should offer some significant reasons for the web visitors to make a deal on your site. If you will be able to provide the ideal reasons from customers’ point of view, within first few seconds of their visits, you will have a strong call-to-action.
3. Making Mistake in images for product description: Undeniably, the proper product description is a major factor of the conversion rate on an eCommerce store. Product images could play an imperative role in demonstrating a perfect product description. However, eCommerce merchants do a mistake by using the blurred or irrelevant images for certain products.
4. Use logo of trust: Normally, online shoppers hesitate to share their credit or debit card details at eCommerce store, especially on a new site. To manage this situation, you should demonstrate logo of trust on your checkout page. A logo of trust could be the logo security layer you utilize on the site for safe & secure transactions.
A leading eCommerce website development company in India, eCommerceOneStop has an incredible experience in rendering feature-rich online store development. They always meet the complicated needs of clients effectively and enable them to reap the maximum business benefits.
- Ecommerce Website Development Services- An effective Way To Sell Your Products online
- Power Your Online Store with Shopify Development Services
- Significant Benefits of BigCommerce for eCommerce Sellers
- Why OpenCart is the Finest Solution for Your eCommerce Business
- Role of PrestaShop in creating a Professional eCommerce Store