5 Useful Magento Extensions For Your Existing Magento Store
Magento is one of the top most eCommerce software development platforms. It provides a trusted marketplace of Magento extensions that allow any website to be built on its framework. User can enhance their site functionalities using Magento extensions. Besides that Magento Extension Customization and development is also possible. There are three distinct platforms of Magento:
- Magento Community Edition: This is an open-source content-management system. Core system of this edition can be modified by anyone. The functionality of core files developed by developers can be extended by just adding new plugins.
- Magento Enterprise Edition: This is derived from the Magento Community Edition. This is not an open source management and specially designed for high scale businesses that require technical support with installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Magento Go: This is a Cloud-based eCommerce solution. This edition is mainly designed to support small businesses as it has no need for software installation.
Following are the 5 useful Magento extensions that can be helpful to enhance your eCommerce Magento website:
1) Toolbar for Developers: This is one of the valuable options for developers. Now, developers can access the regular used functions in a minute time. The extension of toolbar allows following:
- Database queries
- Event/observer overview
- Block nesting
- Requests and Caching
2) Multi-Flat Shipping: Normally Magento allows one flat rate shipping method but the extension of multi-flat rate shipping also create 5 flat rate shipping methods with different prices and conditions. This will also show the customized HTML message at the time of checkout to inform the shipping methods of your premium customer.
3) AvaTax Calc Connector: Whether you are a small eCommerce business or a big retailer, calculation of sales tax after every sales is not an easy task. Extension of AvaTax calc connector provided by “Avalara” saves precious time by calculating the sales tax within a minute.
4) FishPig's Magento WordPress Integration: WordPress is a web based open source software that can be used for blogging and content management system. FishPig's Magento WordPress plugin easily integrates with Magento store without any cost. The installation of plugin can be easily done using installation guide. The features of this plugin are as follows:
- It is 100% free to use
- It can install very easily
- It does not require core Magento and WordPress file modification
- You can use Magento theme for your WordPress blog
5) Seamless Delete Order: Magento does not allow you to delete orders. You have only right to mark for canceled. But after the integration of the extension of seamless delete order, you can delete order in backend seamlessly using the native order manager's action drop-down box.
- Ecommerce Website Development Services- An effective Way To Sell Your Products online
- Significant Benefits of BigCommerce for eCommerce Sellers
- How to Make your eCommerce Business More Impressive and Accelerate Business ROI
- Simplest Method To Use Online Logo Makers To Design Your Brand
- Why Use Social Media Share Buttons On your PrestaShop Store