nopCommerce 3.80 is Released with Amazing Features
The leading open source eCommerce platform – nopCommerce, consists of both, a catalog front-end as well as powerful administration backend. nopCommerce is a stable and fully customized shopping cart solution. From documentation to development, a professional nopCommerce development company 'eCommerceOneStop' offers a comprehensive solution for developing and delivering the business-driven eCommerce store.
Recently, the latest version of nopCommerce 3.80 is released and ease the task of users. Really, it has ultimate potential and user-friendly features that can ease the work of beginner as well as experienced professionals. nopCommerce 3.80 comes with amazing UI and UX features and completely redesigned the admin panel.Re-defined and Effective Admin Panel
It comes with absolutely latest responsive design for the admin panel. This is easily accessible on all mobile devices, and allows the administrator to manage everything impressively. Now, the product detail pages are divided into two modes "basic" and "advanced".“Basic” mode offers limited setting options for mundane work. But, when you click on the switch button, the page will be changed into "Advanced" mode which offers all available fields.
This version is fully customized and can be completely modified as per the need of business.
1. Cumulative discounts: nopCommerce 3.80 has more flexibility, and offer various discounts that can be utilized simultaneously.
2. Conditional checkout features: Now, it comes with conditional checkout attributes. If you have admin access, then now you can set a specific condition for a checkout process.
3. Enhanced in-store pickup: When it comes to in-store pickup support, then it is truly effective. Now, a store manager has the ability to select any pickup points. Now, customers' are able to pick up his/her products from multiple stores as per their convenient.
4. Great option to configure custom RMA: Each online shop has a return policy for their products. nopCommerce 3.80 supports unique Return merchandise authorization (RMA) process that needs to be mentioned on the return products.
- Ecommerce Website Development Services- An effective Way To Sell Your Products online
- How to Make your eCommerce Business More Impressive and Accelerate Business ROI
- Simplest Method To Use Online Logo Makers To Design Your Brand
- Significant Benefits of BigCommerce for eCommerce Sellers
- Why You Need to Hire an Experienced Volusion Developer to Build a Professional Look eCommerce Store